Withdrawal from the sales contract
1. The buyer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded in the e-shop and to return the goods purchased in the e-shop within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day the buyer has received physical possession of the goods.
1.1. To withdraw from the sales contract and return the goods, the buyer must submit a withdrawal statement or send it by e-mail: email@example.com.
2. If the buyer does not use the withdrawal form on the www.yxes.ee website to withdraw, please provide the following information in the withdrawal:
2.1. order or invoice number;
2.2. date of receipt of goods;
2.3. buyer’s name;
2.4. the exact name of the goods to be returned;
2.5. f desired, the reason for returning the goods. When using the 14-day right of withdrawal, the buyer is not obliged to describe the reason for returning the goods.
3.The buyer must return the goods specified in the withdrawal statement no later than 14 days after submitting the withdrawal statement. The goods can be returned to the office of Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ or sent by courier Värvi tn 5 Tallinn Harjumaa 10621.
4. n case of exercising the right of withdrawal, Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ will return to the buyer all payments received from the buyer, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the buyer, which differs from the cheapest standard delivery method offered by Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ) no later than 14 days after the day on which Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ learned about the buyer’s decision to return the goods. If the buyer partially returns the goods, the delivery costs will be refunded proportionally, according to the quantity of returned goods from the order.
4.1. The buyer bears the costs related to the return of the goods.
5. The buyer has the right to familiarize himself with the goods ordered from the e-store in a way that allows him to familiarize himself with the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. In order to make sure of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the goods may be handled and used only as it is normally allowed to do in the store. The returned item must be unused. The buyer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods due to the use of the goods in a way other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. The buyer must examine the goods carefully, open the packaging to damage it, not remove labels/protective films, etc. The buyer is responsible for the decrease in value when returning the goods.
6. The returned goods must be without defects, complete, in the original packaging and unused. If the goods to be returned, the instructions and other documents accompanying the goods and/or the packaging of the goods have deteriorated due to circumstances for which the buyer is responsible, Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ has the right to offset the decrease in the value of the goods with the amount paid by the buyer for the matter and due to be returned to the buyer. For offsetting, Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ sends the buyer an offsetting application to the e-mail address provided when placing the order.
7. Refunds are made using the same payment method that the buyer used to make the payment, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
7.1. Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ may refuse to make refunds until it has received the goods specified in the withdrawal statement or until the buyer has provided proof that the goods have been returned.
8. The buyer does not have the right to return:
8.1.goods that cannot be returned after opening the package for hygienic reasons;
8.2. ordered and already provided service;
8.3. goods that are manufactured or customized according to the buyer’s wishes;
8.4. goods which, due to their nature, are mixed or combined with other things after transfer in such a way that they can no longer be separated from each other;
8.5. goods that perish or age quickly.
Complete and return this application only if you wish to withdraw from the contract!
Statement of withdrawal from the contract
Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ
Address: Värvi tn 5 Tallinn Harjumaa 10621
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby withdraw from the contract, the object(s) of which is the product/products purchased under the order ………………………….. (order number):
I have received the order… / ….. / ……………. (date, month, year)
Customer’s signature (if this application is submitted on paper)