The controller of your data is Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ. Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Montonio Finance.
company reg. number: 12136288
Phone number: +372 5083164
Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ processes the personal data of website users in accordance with the legislation of the European Union and the Republic of Estonia.
Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ collects and processes personal data that users of the website have provided voluntarily. Transmitting personal data to Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ is not mandatory, but may be unavoidably necessary to use the websites services.
Data collection and use
What data we collect
The information we collect includes information that you knowingly and actively provide to us when using or participating in our services or promotions, as well as any information that your devices send when accessing our products and services.
The data we collect includes information that you have knowingly shared with us when using our services or campaigns and information that your devices automatically transmit to us.
Your personal data may reach us in the following ways:
- When you place an order in the www.yxes.ee e-shop
- When you register as a user of the www.yxes.ee e-shop
- When you contact us by phone, email or online chat
- When you buy the product in installments and enter into a leasing agreement
- When you browse the website www.yxes.ee
- When you provide personal information about another person who receives the goods
- When you make payments using e-banking or another electronic payment method
- When you comment, like or share any post on our social media account
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
- When you comment on posts on our website
Types of data collected:
We ask you for personal information only if it is necessary to provide you with the service. By contacting us or visiting our website, you may share the following information with us:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Postal address, country, county, city
- Phone number
- Your purchase history and activity in our online store
- Current account number
- Payment card details
Our website www.yxes.ee saves log files about its visitors. Information collected may include:
- The type of device you are using
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time of website visit
- Entry and exit page number of clicks on the web page
The information in the log files is used to analyze trends, administer the website, monitor the activities of website visitors and collect demographic information. The information received is not intended to, nor does it enable, the identification of a person.
Like most websites, www.yxes.ee also uses “cookies”..A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on the user`s device when visiting a website. Cookies are used to determine and save preferences, regional settings, options for using services, etc.
Cookies are divided into persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your PC or mobile device even after you have closed your browser or computer. However, session cookies are deleted immediately after closing the browser.
Cookies are divided according to their purpose:
- Necessary cookies. Session cookies, the purpose of which is to enable you to use the services offered on our website. These cookies help authenticate users and prevent malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we cannot offer you the desired services.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow your browser to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as saving your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to prevent you from re-entering your preferences.
How we use data
We may use the collected information for various purposes, including:
- To send/deliver goods, process orders, issue invoices, order via bank link and confirm your order or refund money
- To simplify and speed up interactions between us when you contact us
- To maintain, manage, develop, personalize and expand our website
- To collect statistics so that we can provide better services and/or offers and understand and analyze the behavior of visitors to our website
- To identify you by phone, text or email
- When sending you information and asking for feedback about our services
- To prevent fraud and protect our website
- With the aim of improving the quality of our service and providing a more efficient browsing solution
- Offering products and services that may be of interest to you, taking into account your previous orders
- For other purposes. For example, to analyze data, research trends, evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Legal basis for data processing
We process your data in accordance with all applicable legislation. The legal basis according to which we process your data depends on the purpose of data processing.
If you have consented to the processing of your data, the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
If the processing of your data is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract concluded in the e-shop or other contractual obligations that you have entered into, then the legal basis for the processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
If the purpose of processing your data is to prevent fraud, develop a website or other activities aimed at providing a more efficient online store service, the legal basis for data processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection. The data processor, as the responsible processor, processes data based on its own legitimate interest. The controller`s legitimate interest is to provide customers with an efficient online store service, which cannot be done without processing the data of website visitors (including log files). The log files are anonymous by default. If the client himself does not disclose his personal data to the data processor, the data processor will not be able to associate the client`s log files with his person.
In what cases is it possible that we share your data
Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ has the right to share customers` personal data with third parties, such as authorized data processors, accountants, transport and courier companies or companies providing transfer services, for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual obligations between the parties and providing the service more effectively. In this case, Eesti Kosmeetika OÜ is the responsible processor of personal data.
We may, with your consent, disclose your personal data for any other purpose.
We are obliged to disclose your personal data if required by law. In good faith, we may also disclose your data to comply with legal obligations, to protect our rights or property, to prevent or detect possible violations of law related to the use of our service, and to ensure the safety of service users.
Retention of your personal data
We store data related to the execution of contracts for up to 3 years. If a legal dispute concerning specific data should arise before the end of the 3-year period, we will retain this data until the legal dispute is resolved.
The company also keeps log files for internal analysis purposes. Log files are usually kept for a shorter period of time, unless the data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are required by law to keep the data for a longer period of time. The maximum period for storing log files is 1 year.
If you want to delete your account, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Rights of the data subject
Even if you have previously agreed to share your personal data with us for marketing purposes, you retain the right to change your mind at any time. You always have the right to stop communicating with us and to request that we remove your data from our databases. From time to time, we may also ask for information about you to verify your identity. If you find that the data we have collected about you is inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, you have the right to
request that it be corrected. In this case, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +372 5083164. We will do everything in our power to correct inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or outdated information.
If you believe that we have breached the relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the contact details found in this document and provide us with full details of the breach. We will investigate your complaint promptly and will respond in writing to you with the results of our investigation and the steps we will take to resolve your complaint. You also have the right to file a complaint with a regulatory authority or a data protection authority. In Estonia, the Data Protection Inspectorate supervises compliance with data protection requirements.
GDPR data protection rights
We want to make sure you are aware of all your data protection rights. Each page user has the right to the following conditions:
- Right of access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Right to data rectification – You have the right to request that we correct data that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we supplement data that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the erasure of your
- Right to restriction of data processing – under certain conditions, you have the right to request restriction of the use of your personal data.
- The right to object to the use of your personal information – You have the right to object to the use of your personal information under certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we transfer the data we collect to a third party or directly to you.
Security of your data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please remember that no method of exchanging information over the Internet or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Linking to other websites
We have no control over third party sites and are not responsible for their content, privacy policies, services provided or otherwise.